Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC Careers 2018 - Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC present a chance to fill Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent that will be placed in Independence. You will definetly get much better probability in addition to less dangerous are living sometime soon. Joining this company can make anyone capable of accomplish your aim simpler in supplementary to aid your current dream be realized.
To help to this corporation eye-sight and also vison arrives correct; Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC is usually open up for fresh placement since start from February 2018. Everybody who is considering answering this specific vacant, please participate in this Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for everyone players to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which may fill up the actual specs, you can try to see further info about Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent Job Opening below.
Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC Job Vacancies 2018Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent Job Opening in Independence
Lighthouse Insurance Group (LIG) - As an Insurance Advisor with over thirty years of combined experience in the insurance industry, Lighthouse Insurance Group specializes in a broad array of Health, Life, Dental and Supplemental Insurance dedicated to helping individuals and families make better healthier decisions.
Headquartered in the state of Ohio, Lighthouse Insurance Group has successfully distributed more than sixty thousand policies nationwide.
We are currently seeking Licensed Health/and or Life Insurance sales professionals with a proven track record of success. Because of our unique approach to a dynamic, growing industry, we can offer successful candidates a progressive career path with exceptional earnings potential. This is an opportunity to be part of Lighthouse Insurance Group, recently recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio.
Selected candidates will take part in a career progression plan including:
- Comprehensive industry training
- Proven sales technique instruction
- Company sponsored Health and Life Insurance Licensure
- Steady stream of qualified leads
- Unlimited earnings potential including semi-monthly bonuses
- Participation in lucrative sales incentive and sales contests
- New hire referral bonuses
- Culture of professionalism, fun, energy, and accountability
- Class A office space in centrally-located Independence business park
- Complete suite of employee benefits
- Ongoing career advancement opportunities
Essential job duties include:
- Develop rapport with clients to uncover insurance needs and buying motives
- Prescribe best-in-class insurance solutions based upon client needs
- Convert opportunities into sales through persuasive selling techniques
- Be knowledgeable in all facets of insurance product offerings
- Manage time wisely to maximize customer-facing selling opportunities
- Leverage technology to work new leads, pipeline, and potential up-sell and cross-sell
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Contribute to the vibrant, collaborative corporate culture
Successful candidates will possess these attributes:
- Health Insurance License, Life Insurance License
- Professional, sales career-oriented
- Demonstrated success in selling capacity
- Learning agile
- Personal accountability for outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to bring energy to a vibrant office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Insurance Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Health Insurance License, and/or Life Insurance License
As one of the leading company in United State, Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to apply Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent Independence February 2018 Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent Independence February 2018 Lighthouse Insurance Group, LLC above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Independence region from any other company.
Driver should have their own working vehicle, valid driver's license, and valid insurance along with a smartphone. Required license or certification:....
Basic responsibilities for a Cashier include checking out shoppers in large grocery store settings, assisting shoppers in locating items, and creating a...
Our Parts Counter Team is responsible for writing up work orders, working with trucking companies on approvals for work, answering phone calls, and creating a...
Prior experience working in a manufacturing plant is a plus.. Follow plant and department safety and housekeeping rules....
Valid state issued driver’s license. The duties, responsibilities and qualifications in this posting are representative categories to be used by an applicant in...