McGee Air Services Jobs 2018 - McGee Air Services invite the candidates to fill Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent that will be placed in SeaTac. You will definetly get far better probability in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon. Joining this company can make and individual capable of reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this corporation eye-sight and mission happens accurate; McGee Air Services can be start regarding brand-new position because start from February 2018. All people who is interested answering this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many contributors to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one which may load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more info about Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent Job Opening below.
McGee Air Services Jobs 2018Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent Job Opening in SeaTac
McGee Air Services is looking for Ramp Agents to be key members and perform below-wing functions necessary to provide passenger service support and to turn aircraft on-time, with a focus on safety and service.
- Promote and maintain a culture of safety at all times
- Maintain a high level of a focus and curiosity in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Execute tasks with safety and compliance at the forefront at all times and report potential hazards and threats
- Act in accordance with the values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability and Pride at all times and portray a positive image in this customer-facing role
- Willing to perform additional duties as assigned
Below the Wing ' Aircraft handling and servicing
- Perform all facets of aircraft handling (e.g., marshalling, push-back, wing-walking)
- Maintain work areas and ensure the proper care of equipment
- Operate ramp equipment and other equipment such as tugs/tractors, beltloaders and forklifts
- Perform facility cleaning and janitorial services
- Work outdoors with exposure to the elements and high noise levels for eight hours or more per workday
- Demonstrating safe work habits at all times
- Working a constant and quick pace for up to two consecutive hours
- Able to work varied shifts; weekends and holidays
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others
- Performing work according to set procedures
- Anticipating needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Obtaining and maintaining airport security clearance, customs seal, and/or USPS security clearance including background criminal history check, drug screen and fingerprinting required by specific work assignment
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record as required by location
- Knowledge of operation of industrial equipment and previous experience preferred as required by location
- Performing basic mathematical functions (e.g., counting bags, verifying cargo weights)
- Lifting up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits Medical, Dental, and Optical
- Paid parking
- Performance bonuses
- Paid time off
- Travel privileges
McGee Air Services does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services- An Alaska Airlines Company
Keywords: ramp, aviation, manpower, swing, benefits, agent, production, warehouse, airport, Kent, Seattle, Seatac, Burien, Des Moines
As one of the leading company in United State, McGee Air Services opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. McGee Air Services also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent SeaTac February 2018 McGee Air Services McGee Air Services, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent SeaTac February 2018 McGee Air Services above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in SeaTac region from any other company.
As an Advocacy Content Coordinator, you will manage the writing of communication tools and development of communication strategies that support World Vision's...
Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, public policy, urban planning, communications, or a related field. The position serves as OH's liaison to the City's...
Experience with internal Microsoft tools such as HeadTrax, FIM, MSSpace, Assetlink, MyOrder, etc. is strongly desired....
Our Front Desk Agents provide excellent guest service and problem resolution to AAA Four Diamond standards....
Answering multi-line phones; Skilled in Basic Excel, Basic Word, customer service, alphanumeric filing and data entry with at least 85% accuracy and a minimum...