Apex Life Sciences Vacancies 2018 - Apex Life Sciences present a chance to fill Microbiologist I that will be placed in Lexington. You will receive much better probability along with less dangerous live sometime soon. Becoming a member this corporation can make people capable of accomplish your aim simpler in addition to assist your current dream be realized.
To help make the company eye-sight along with vison come correct; Apex Life Sciences can be open pertaining to fresh placement because begin as January 2018. Everyone who is considering filling this specific vacant, please participate in this Microbiologist I recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for everyone players to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one that may load the standards, you can attempt to learn further information about Microbiologist I Job Opening below.
Apex Life Sciences Jobs 2018Microbiologist I Job Openings in Lexington
The Microbiologist I is responsible for performing and maintaining the environmental monitoring programs for facilities and water systems. The Microbiologist performs the related functions such as sample collection, operation of test equipment, data analysis, organism identification and trend data entry
- Perform microbiological testing of raw materials, work -in-process, and finished product for product approval and release.
- Perform and document environmental monitoring of the facilities and water systems in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain environmental monitoring trend data to drive continuous improvements identify trends and draw conclusions.
- Provide support to facility to resolve nonconformance issues and identify corrective and preventative actions as related to environmental monitoring excursions .
- Complete environmental monitoring related investigations and properly document results.
- Perform LAL, water analysis, growth promotion, gram staining, identification of microorganisms and other microbiological testing
- Perform and document environmental monitoring in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain GMP/GLP documentation relevant to the duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Maintain laboratory instrumentation required for testing.
- Assist in the review of test data and report any deviations to supervisor.
- Interact and coordinate activities with other departments and external vendors to support and meet the facility goals and object ives.
- Assist management in writing/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) .
- Participate in projects involving the Quality Control and/or Microbiology departments .
- Train team members in microbiology and chemistry laboratories.
- Handle and dispose of biohazard material in compliance with OSHA and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required
- B.S. in Microbiology or related Science.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with good laboratory practices in a microbiology lab environment and competency with microbiology techniques such as Gram staining, isolation plating, media preparation and microorganism identification methods.
- Experience with common microbiology lab instrumentation is a requirement, especially with autoclaves, air samplers, light microscope, biohazard cabinets and water purification system .
- Practical hands on experience with basic lab equipment such as pH, balances, water baths and other equipment common to microbiology methods.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Must understand basic lab safety, bio-hazard and chemical waste disposal practices
- Must have a minimum 1 year of practical laboratory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with general documentation practices and GMP compliance with data entry forms with specific attention to details.
- Knowledgeable of cGMP's and understand the pharmaceutical industry expectations .
- Familiarity with quality systems such as failure investigations, CAPA, calibration, change control, etc.
- 50% Computer/office work.
- 50% in a clean room or laboratory environment.
- Ability to work in an office, laboratory and manufacturing setting.
- Position may require extended hours including evenings and weekends, travel between multiple work sites .
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Position may require flexibility in working schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- laboratory: 1 year
- Morning, Mid-Day, Evening
As one of the leading company in United State, Apex Life Sciences opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Apex Life Sciences also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Mr interested to submit Microbiologist I Lexington January 2018 Apex Life Sciences Apex Life Sciences, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Microbiologist I Lexington January 2018 Apex Life Sciences above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Lexington region from any other company.
Essential Functions Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and...
Greet visitors and answer incoming calls on a multi-line telephone, direct calls, and distribute messages. Maintain the files for youth in care, foster parents,...
They will answer questions related to booking games, store locations, prices, and any other general questions visitors may have about Breakout Games....
As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed....
Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Whether you’re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you’re an experienced...