1st Street Credit Union Recruitment 2018 - 1st Street Credit Union assign an opportunity to apply Member Service Representative that will be placed in Sarasota. You will definetly get far better prospect in addition to less dangerous live in the future. Siging up for this firm can make people competent to attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce this business eyesight and also vision comes accurate; 1st Street Credit Union can be open up for fresh placement as originate from February 2018. Everyone who is enthusiastic about staffing this vacanct, you need to participate in this Member Service Representative recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can test your just read further information about Member Service Representative Job Opening below.
1st Street Credit Union Job Vacancies 2018Member Service Representative Job Opening in Sarasota
A happy member starts with you! Member Service Representative/Tellers are the face of our Credit Union, often the first to greet both current and new members and start them on the path to reach their financial goals. By having a conversation, we can understand our members needs and create solutions to address them. This position will require the successful candidate to share duties on the Member Service Desk and the Teller Line.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and welcome members to the Credit Union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement and enter deposits into computer records. Assist with mail transactions as needed.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Answer member inquiries regarding products and services while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Promote, explain, issue and cross-sell other Credit Union services such as electronic services, debit and credit cards, gift cards, money orders, Virtual Strong Box, mobile banking and RDC etc.
- Post IRA contributions and withdrawals, open and/or close Certificates. Will open up new accounts when working at the Member Service Desk.
- Receive consumer loan, home loan and other payments, and ensure the payments match balances due and are accurate when posting to the computer.
- Asking questions and having conversations with members to learn about their financial needs.
- Conduct interviews on Credit Union services and programs with each new Credit Union member. Open new account products and service existing accounts.
- Interview loan applicants in-person or by telephone. Assist members with loan application process to ensure completeness of information. Explain the loan process to members to include loan options, payment protection on loan products, loan policies, interest rates, payoffs etc. Must be able to process, close and disburse loans.
- Provide in-person and by telephone/email general and specific service related information concerning Credit Union services or policies. Respond to member requests, problems, complaints or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance. May handle more complex questions or problems for other team members.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies, procedures and rules and regulations.
The list above is not an all-inclusive list. Other tasks and duties can be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- This role requires strong sales, service, and relationship building skills as well as the flexibility to provide exceptional, one-stop service to our members to meet all of their financial needs.
- Associate's degree in business or finance is preferred, however, commensurate work experience will be considered.
- Prior/recent experience in opening up Membership Accounts and Consumer Lending.
- Sick and Vacation Time after completion of probationary period.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (80% of Premium paid by Credit Union) after completion of 90 days of employment with the Credit Union.
- Company funded retirement (Money Purchase Plan) - 12% of your salary after 1 year of employment and 1,000 hours of service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,120.00 /year
- Sarasota, FL 34236
- New Account Opening: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Cash Handling: 2 years
- Loan Processing: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Notary Public
As one of the leading company in United State, 1st Street Credit Union opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. 1st Street Credit Union also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to registrate Member Service Representative Sarasota February 2018 1st Street Credit Union 1st Street Credit Union, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Member Service Representative Sarasota February 2018 1st Street Credit Union above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Sarasota region from any other company.
Orders and receives product upon delivery and verifies invoices. May work in environments of extreme cold. The Stock Clerk is reponsible for adhering to the...
Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area. Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list....
Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians....
A valid driver's license, clean driving record and good communications skills are required. Delivers the requested materials to vary job sites....
Current valid CDLA license required. CDLA license required. The Ramper Fruit Dumper drives the empty trailer through the disinfectant trailer wash and returns...