FastTrack Communications Jobs 2018 - FastTrack Communications present an opportunity to fill Telecom Network Engineer that will be placed in Durango. You will receive far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living later on. Siging up for this business can make and individual capable of reach your goal simpler in addition to assist your current dream be realized.
To help make the organization eyesight and also vison arrives correct; FastTrack Communications is actually start regarding fresh placement as originate from February 2018. Everyone who is considering about staffing this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Telecom Network Engineer recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can try to see more info about Telecom Network Engineer Job Opening below.
FastTrack Communications Recruitment 2018Telecom Network Engineer Job Opening in Durango
This position is responsible for maintaining FastTrack’s voice and data infrastructure. Researches and evaluates equipment and vendors to support the voice and data network. Gains knowledge of new technologies to enhance existing systems, processes, and the development of new products and services. Provide technical support to other departments and business units.
Also, this position is responsible for the provisioning and installation of Internet and Voice services, including IP address assignment, BGP or static routing configurations, softswitch (Metaswitch) configurations, Adtran IAD configurations, Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Unity and domain name management. Areas of expertise include: VoIP, Linux, Windows, Security, IP routing, Cisco routers, LAN/WAN technologies, MEF, VMware and server management. After hours and weekend work is often required and expected of this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage projects in support of growth, network integration, and geographic expansion.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend technologies, hardware, software, and service providers to support growth and evaluation of the voice and data infrastructure.
- Identify and execute projects necessary to improve network reliability and efficiency.
- Provide technical support and training related to the voice and data infrastructure. * Work with local, national telecommunication providers to supply T1, DS3, OCn, and Ethernet connectivity.
- Complete network documentation to include network drawings and procedures.
- Complete managerial responsibilities for the department and its employees as assigned by the Director of Network Engineering and Operations.
- Additional requirements include support of any other advanced services FastTrack offers that may be assigned by the Director of Network Engineering and Operations, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university (BSEE, BSEET, BSCE, BSCS) or equivalent experience.
- Two to Five years experience in telecommunications planning and designing voice and data networks.
- Proficient knowledge of voice and data equipment including: TDM and softwitch switching platforms, feature servers, STPs, session border controllers, gateways, routers, and switches.
- Proficient knowledge of voice and data networks including: SS7, GR-303, VoIP, MPLS, Frame Relay, Ethernet, QOS, VPN, SIP, MGCP, and IP routing.
- Proficient in project management for small to medium size projects.
- CCNA certification is required.
- Additional Cisco certification is preferred.
- Valid State of Colorado driver’s license.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and Word.
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented organizational skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- An ability to understand complex issues and learn quickly.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and creativity.
- Mature, professional attitude; leadership and mentoring skills.
- Works in a normal office environment.
- Willingness to work on evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours as required by workload.
- Monthly on-call rotation.
Benefits included medical coverage with dental and vision in addition to a Simple IRA Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
As one of the leading company in United State, FastTrack Communications offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. FastTrack Communications also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to submit Telecom Network Engineer Durango February 2018 FastTrack Communications FastTrack Communications, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Telecom Network Engineer Durango February 2018 FastTrack Communications above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Durango region from any other company.
Assisting with, or conducting field investigations by locating land and property corner evidence. Technicians may act as a lead field survey crew member and...
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements or stop by our front desk to fill out an application....
Greet guests in a friendly manner. Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest rooms, as needed....
Mentor, develop and provide on-the-job training to staff to strengthen current performance and prepare for future advancement....
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the Front Desk, and providing outstanding customer service....