McGee Air Services Recruitment 2018 - McGee Air Services provide a chance to fill Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO that will be placed in San Francisco. You will receive much better potential customer in addition to safer dwell in the future. Joining this business can make people capable of attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make this business perpective and mission happens correct; McGee Air Services can be start regarding fresh placement as start from February 2018. Everybody who is interested about staffing this vacanct, make sure you take part in this kind of Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you are one that can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read further info about Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO Job Opening below.
McGee Air Services Recruitment 2018Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO Job Openings in San Francisco
McGee Air Services is looking for Ramp Agents to be key members and perform below-wing functions necessary to provide passenger service support and to turn aircraft on-time, with a focus on safety and service.
- Promote and maintain a culture of safety at all times
- Maintain a high level of a focus and curiosity in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Execute tasks with safety and compliance at the forefront at all times and report potential hazards and threats
- Act in accordance with the values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability and Pride at all times and portray a positive image in this customer-facing role
- Willing to perform additional duties as assigned
Below the Wing ' Aircraft handling and servicing
- Perform all facets of aircraft handling (e.g., marshalling, push-back, wing-walking)
- Maintain work areas and ensure the proper care of equipment
- Operate ramp equipment and other equipment such as tugs/tractors, beltloaders and forklifts
- Work outdoors with exposure to the elements and high noise levels for eight hours or more per workday
- Demonstrating safe work habits at all times
- Working a constant and quick pace for up to two consecutive hours
- Able to work varied shifts; weekends and holidays
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others
- Performing work according to set procedures
- Anticipating needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Obtaining and maintaining airport security clearance, customs seal, and/or USPS security clearance including background criminal history check, drug screen and fingerprinting required by specific work assignment
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record as required by location
- Knowledge of operation of industrial equipment and previous experience preferred as required by location
- Performing basic mathematical functions (e.g., counting bags, verifying cargo weights)
- Lifting up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits Medical, Dental, and Optical
- Paid parking
- Performance bonuses
- Paid time off
- Travel privileges
McGee Air Services does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services- An Alaska Airlines Company
As one of the leading company in United State, McGee Air Services opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. McGee Air Services also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO San Francisco February 2018 McGee Air Services McGee Air Services, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Baggage Handler - Ramp Agent - SFO San Francisco February 2018 McGee Air Services above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in San Francisco region from any other company.
Capital vs. Expense analysis; Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or job-related discipline or equivalent experience....
With input from CEO, develop annual CEO Office goals and budget and monitor and report on such per company defined processes....
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent in experience and/or education required. Assists with the preparation of grant documents, including...
Assist with filing underlying fund managers’ capital calls, distribution notices and quarterly reports and disseminate the notices to the accounting group....
CRC will participate in data analysis under academic supervision and will work alongside a team of staff and volunteers....