City of Winter Park Hiring 2018 - City of Winter Park provide a chance to apply Records Specialist that will be placed in United States. You will receive far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous live in the future. Joining this corporation can make anyone competent to accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make the business eyesight and mission happens correct; City of Winter Park is usually open up for brand-new position as start from January 2018. Everyone who is considering answering this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Records Specialist recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you are one which may fill up the standards, you can test your just read further information about Records Specialist Job Opening below.
City of Winter Park Recruitment 2018Records Specialist Job Opening in United States
Under the supervision of the Records Manager, the Records Specialist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical tasks and/or responsible public contact work. Work is reviewed through conferences, observation of work in progress and written reports for results obtained and for adherence to established policies and procedures
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to walk-in requests from the general public, including background checks, computer searches involving police activity, search for reports and make copies as needed, respond to telephone inquiries; process payment for copies, parking citations, red light camera violation and fingerprints.
- Perform data entry; enter warrants, traffic citations, incident report information, misdemeanor citations and various other related information; update index files; send appropriate accident reports to the State.
- Review and process departmental transactions; maintain files and records; prepare and generate reports.
- Operate a computerized records management system and computerized payment system, provide receipts, and complete daily cash reports and deposits.
- Open, sort, distribute and mail correspondence.
- Inventory and requisition supplies and equipment; receive and store materials and supplies; review purchase orders and receipts.
- Prepare departmental correspondence, reports, records and memoranda; provide clerical support.
- Perform various queries in the computer system in response to requests for statistical and/or historical information that are received from within the Department, other law enforcement agencies or the public.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.56 to $20.34 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Clerical: 1 year
As one of the leading company in United State, City of Winter Park offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. City of Winter Park also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to apply Records Specialist United States January 2018 City of Winter Park City of Winter Park, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Records Specialist United States January 2018 City of Winter Park above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.