New York League For Early Learning Vacancies 2018 - New York League For Early Learning invite new employee to apply School Custodian that will be placed in Brooklyn. You will definetly get far better prospect along with less dangerous are living later on. Becoming a member this firm can make people competent to accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make the company eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; New York League For Early Learning is usually open pertaining to fresh placement seeing that begin as January 2018. All people who is enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of School Custodian recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange just about all essential demands due to this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be one that may load the standards, you can look at you just read more info about School Custodian Job Opening below.
New York League For Early Learning Recruitment 2018School Custodian Job Opening in Brooklyn
The New York League for Early Learning has been serving children and their families for over 35 years. We provide early intervention and preschool programs for children birth to 5 years of age with, or at risk for, developmental delays. Our services are provided at no cost to families.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and responsibilities of the Custodian will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collects and removes trash from waste paper baskets and garbage cans.
- Cleans bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, floors, walls and mirrors and replenishes paper goods, soap ,etc.
- Washes, strips and waxes floors.
- Vacuums, spot cleans and shampoos carpeted areas.
- Washes and/or dusts walls, etc.
- Performs minor maintenance duties as requested.
- Cleans and washes windows.
- Installs light bulbs and cleans light fixtures.
- Moves furniture and equipment.
- Sweeps, rakes and removes snow/ice from outdoor areas.
- Attends staff training on cleaning methods, sanitation, safety, hazard prevention, etc.
- Accepts deliveries of packages and distributes as need arises.
- Acts as a member of fire safety team.
- Performs necessary paperwork as required.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Six months of prior cleaning experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move furniture and lift equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequently pulls and pushes unwieldly loads and machinery
- Ability to stand and work for long periods of time
- Frequent exposure to occupational hazards which require special precautions, such as the handling of garbage and waste materials, and chemicals used in cleaning compounds.
- Regular exposure to a variety of unpleasant physical working conditions, such as cleaning lavatories, and sewer and waste clean-up.
- Seasonal exposure to unpleasant weather.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- prior cleaning: 1 year
As one of the leading company in United State, New York League For Early Learning offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. New York League For Early Learning also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to submit School Custodian Brooklyn January 2018 New York League For Early Learning New York League For Early Learning, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill School Custodian Brooklyn January 2018 New York League For Early Learning above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Brooklyn region from any other company.
Reviews, logs and routes incoming correspondence. Having passed the Administrative Support Assessment Test in English at the United Nations Headquarters,...
No phone calls, faxes or personal inquiries permitted. Develop protocols for routinely briefing the Deputy Commissioner in preparation for internal and external...
A record of proven managerial or supervisory accomplishments in child protection or a closely related human service field;...
Rings up bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier. Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating front- and back-of- house...
For special projects and initiatives, the candidate will be responsible for driving organizational changes including the simplification of administrative...