Metropolitan Transportation Authority Careers 2018 - Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide an opportunity to fill Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit that will be placed in United States. You will definetly get far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon. Becoming a member this corporation can make and individual capable of attain your objective simpler in addition to suppports your current dream be realized.
To help make this corporation perpective and also vison arrives correct; Metropolitan Transportation Authority is usually start regarding brand-new position as begin as February 2018. Everyone who is considering filling this vacanct, make sure you take part in this kind of Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which might fill up the actual specs, you can try to see further information about Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit Job Opening below.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Job Vacancies 2018Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit Job Opening in United States
The Department is seeking qualified Members who are interested in being considered for assignment to the Training Unit.
The Training Unit is a support unit of the MTA Police Department. The primary goals of the unit are to provide specific job training that will improve the safety, performance and proficiency of its Officers and to ensure the Department’s philosophy and standard operating procedures are clearly understood. The Training Unit continually assesses the training needs of the Department and develops comprehensive programs to maintain professionalism in all aspects of police work.
Each member must, at a minimum, have the following qualifications/requirements to be considered for appointment:
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Police Officer with the MTA Police Department.
- Administrative skills. These skills are required for scheduling, record keeping, ensuring that procurement procedures are adhered to, including writing specifications for equipment, and preparing training materials and correspondence with the State of New York and Connecticut.
- Communication skills including, but not limited to, being able to interact with trainee officers and other agency representatives.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Successfully complete a panel interview
- Commit to serve in this assignment for a minimum of two (2) years
- Complete a "Candidate Application" (Form #69) and forward it to his or her immediate supervisor who shall complete the applicable sections and then forward the form through the chain of command.
Once selected, the MTA Police Department will provide training to assist the Officer to achieve the below requirements. Remaining in the Training Unit is contingent on successful acquisition and completion of the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a New York State certified Firearms Instructor course.
- Successful completion of New York State Instructor Development course.
- Successful completion of a Train-the-Trainer course to enable the Police Officer to conduct a New York State certified Field Training Officer class and program.
- Ability to acquire additional certifications as needed such as Counter-Terrorism, Defensive Tactics and PATRIOT certifications. Travel may be required to secure these certifications.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants can submit an online application by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' button from either the CAREERS page or from the JOB DESCRIPTION page.
If you have previously applied on line for other positions, enter your User Name and Password. If it is your first registration, click on the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER hyperlink and enter a User Name and Password; then click on the REGISTER button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As one of the leading company in United State, Metropolitan Transportation Authority offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Metropolitan Transportation Authority also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit United States February 2018 Metropolitan Transportation Authority Metropolitan Transportation Authority, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Request for Consideration-Police Officer,Training Unit United States February 2018 Metropolitan Transportation Authority above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.