Northwest Federal Credit Union Jobs 2018 - Northwest Federal Credit Union assign an opportunity to apply Collateral Clerk that will be placed in Herndon. You will definetly get much better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Siging up for this enterprise can make and individual competent to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this business eye-sight and also vision comes correct; Northwest Federal Credit Union is usually open up with brand-new position as start from February 2018. Everyone who is interested about filling up this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Collateral Clerk recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that might load the standards, you can try to see more information about Collateral Clerk Job Opening below.
Northwest Federal Credit Union Recruitment 2018Collateral Clerk Job Opening in Herndon
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The primary role of this position is to assist Northwest Federal Credit Union to live out our vision to be the lifetime financial partner for our member-owners. One of the primary means to achieve this end is to develop a highly effective team of employees and develop each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership. This position is responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members. A key component of this service to external members is to ensure each employee identifies members’ financial needs and suggests appropriate Credit Union solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must include the following and you may include any additional:
- Deliver outstanding service that delivers on our Service Promises.
- Meet or exceed the service goals for the position.
- Knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services.
- Complete BVS classes as assigned.
- Maintain department policy and procedure documentation accordingly.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to NWFCU policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Process all incoming and outgoing titles to DMV, processing auto loan pay-offs, and handles all insurance, including our third party carrier Allied Solutions for Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI).
- Prepare promissory notes and titles for release to member; walk-in’s or by mail.
- Perfect all titles thru DMV according to specific state law.
- Responsible for accessing DealerTrack (formally known as FDI) on a daily basis to process all perfected titles or create accounts for titles without an account.
- Document and log all incoming perfected titles.
- Maintains and updates missing document report through Akcelerant.
- Responds to written and telephone inquiries from employees, members, car dealerships, insurance companies, Allied Solutions and DealerTrack, etc.
- Process consumer loan adjustments in credit union core system Symitar Episys
- Remains cognizant of, and adheres to NWFCU policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
SHIFT HOURS: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of auto loan experience and will be familiar with auto titling and insurance processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, previous financial and service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills needed.
- PC skills include ability to use Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word, as well is Internet Explorer.
- Ability to use a calculator, fax machine & copier, etc.
- Must have the ability to multi-task. Have a working knowledge of Synergy, DealerTrack, Akcelerant and Allied Solutions programs.
- Language skills require the ability to interpret all requests using effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills include the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and effectively use a 10 key calculator.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to function in a financial institution and/or branch environment and utilize standard office equipment, including but not limited to PC, fax, copier, telephone, etc. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As one of the leading company in United State, Northwest Federal Credit Union offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Northwest Federal Credit Union also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Collateral Clerk Herndon February 2018 Northwest Federal Credit Union Northwest Federal Credit Union, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Collateral Clerk Herndon February 2018 Northwest Federal Credit Union above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Herndon region from any other company.
If you're looking for the opportunity to employ your skills and experience with a company who want to develop their people, this could be the opportunity for...
If your answer is yes, we want to talk to you! Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!...
Since you will be operating an armored vehicle, you will need a valid driver’s license with a good driving record....
This person will have a strong desire and ability to develop and implement tools and automation in contracting operations in order to increase efficiency and...
Valid Driver's License. Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; New hire orientation, customer service network, safety, bagger technical...