Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Careers 2018 - Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is looking for the candidates to apply Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate that will be placed in Richmond. You will receive far better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Siging up for this enterprise can make people able to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help make the organization perpective along with vison come legitimate; Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond can be open up with fresh placement since begin as January 2018. Everyone who is considering answering this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for all contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which may load the actual specs, you can look at you just read more information about Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate Job Opening below.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Recruitment 2018Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate Job Opening in Richmond
Job Sensitivity Tier II - No Credit Check
The Human Resources (HR) Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is looking for a Staffing Support Specialist – Intermediate to plan, organize and prioritize a varied workload supporting recruitment and employment for the Talent Acquisition team. The support specialist may perform some or all of the duties that may include working with hiring managers on staffing related activities including recruiting, screening, interviewing, and selection for both internal and external candidates, working on new staffing initiatives and strategies, the enhancement of the candidate experience, background screening process, and schedule of staffing recruiting and outreach events. The support specialist will prepare correspondences, analysis and reporting for areas of responsibility. Additionally, the support specialist will coordinate relocation program and procedures. The specialist reports to a supervisor on the Talent Acquisition and Contingent Workforce team, and is located in Richmond, VA.
Additional Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative and support activities within the functional scope of the position; responds to incoming workflow and processes all incoming work product in a timely fashion to meet established deadlines
- Reviews activity and work records to ensure formatting, accuracy, and compliance with governing policies and procedures; may edit or request routine changes if discrepancies are identified
- Maintains up-to-date archive of relevant documents affecting or governing work functions or products, including guides, templates, and policies
- Maintains databases which retain critical records relating to business activities; ensures accuracy and integrity of data, identifies and resolves discrepancies through routine data and comparative analysis
- Provides routine administrative review and oversight of moderately complex work processes and products to ensure adherence to governing rules and policies
- Conducts analysis of activities related to workflow and activity, may recommend changes to policies and procedures based on findings; may provide support to cost or budget processes related to job activities
- May participate on workgroups at the District or System level
- May serve as a primary backup for designated positions/functions
***Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate hiring range is $39,600 - $49,500, annually
***Deadline to apply on line is January 24, 2018
***Selected candidate subject to special background check procedures
- Candidate should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interests. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience
- High school diploma or GED
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Thorough working understanding of issues, concepts, trends and regulatory issues impacting functional scope of position
- Ability to understand department and Board mandated policies and procedures
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks / projects and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication ability to proof / prepare all written material in a professional business manner, ability to interact on required information and concepts with people at all levels of the organization
As one of the leading company in United State, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to registrate Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate Richmond January 2018 Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Staffing Support Specialist - Intermediate Richmond January 2018 Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Richmond region from any other company.
Develop plans for promotion and implementation of the study based on the individual needs of each MCC clinic and other centers as required....
Responsibilities may include some bookkeeping and light accounting, report generation, field staff support as well as miscellaneous administrative projects....
As needed, the agent will accept incoming phone calls to the practice and will offer general information, schedule initial appointments, and forward calls to...
Â?¢ Provide/lend expertise as a grant administration subject-matter expert in developing effective grant administrative operations â?¢ Serve as the liaison to...
The award winning, AAA 4-Diamond, Westin Richmond hotel is seeking a high energy Front Office Manager that would oversee all front office operations of this...