City of Kalamazoo, MI Jobs 2018 - City of Kalamazoo, MI give away a chance to apply Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office that will be placed in Kalamazoo. You will definetly get much better prospect in addition to less dangerous live later on. Siging up for this business can make people able to accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make this organization eyesight along with vison come correct; City of Kalamazoo, MI is actually start regarding fresh placement seeing that start from January 2018. Everyone who is interested filling this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many contributors to get ready most important requirements for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one that may fill up the actual specs, you can try to see further info about Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office Job Opening below.
City of Kalamazoo, MI Jobs 2018Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office Job Openings in Kalamazoo
Incumbent is responsible for performing specialized administrative support activities.
The Administrative Support Coordinator is the third level of a five-level Administrative Support series. The Administrative Support Coordinator is distinguished from the Administrative Support Specialist by its responsibility for performing specialized administrative support activities. The Administrative Support Coordinator is distinguished from the Administrative Support Supervisor which is responsible for supervising day to day office operations and support staff.
This position requires periodic duties outside of normal operating hours.
Examples of Duties
- Provides direct support to the City Manager's Office, including calendar management, administrative support, and scheduling
- Drafts and prepares a variety of documents such as letters, memos, proclamations and reports.
- Answers, screens, and directs telephone calls to include taking messages, providing requested information.
- Prepares agendas and prepares/records minutes.
- Provides administrative support such as timecards, submission of requisitions, and acts as alternate for payment of invoices..
- Performs other duties of a similar level.
- Prepares and maintains files and records to include compiling and entering data, gathering information, and retrieving, sorting, and distributing materials.
- Schedules and coordinates various meetings, events, and activities to include organizing special programs, locating facility, preparing invitations, ordering refreshments.
- Makes travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
- Provides information on policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Good communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- Must be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of business operations
- Good ability in reading and comprehending instructions
- Minimum typing score for this position is 50 WPM
- Must pass Microsoft Excel proficiency test
- Must pass proofreading test
This position has been approved for simultaneous posting
Acceptable Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (G.E.D.);
- Four years of office experience, two of which are specialized in area of assignment;
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above;
As one of the leading company in United State, City of Kalamazoo, MI offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. City of Kalamazoo, MI also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Mr interested to submit Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office Kalamazoo January 2018 City of Kalamazoo, MI City of Kalamazoo, MI, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Administrative Support Coordinator - City Manager's Office Kalamazoo January 2018 City of Kalamazoo, MI above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kalamazoo region from any other company.
Duties include answering and transferring calls, filing, data entry, and other customer support services. Position open for Receptionist to be part of our team....
Receptionist / Insurance Biller -*. Must have 2 years experience in dental front office scheduling, treatment planning, insurance billing, insurance...
Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record. Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven...
Job Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored Events, and regular conference calls....
Respond to sales calls, faxes, and e-mails. Develop and maintain selling relationships at key customers and target accounts....