Jack Henry Hiring 2017 - Jack Henry require the candidates to apply Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) that will be placed in United States. You will receive far better prospect in addition to safer dwell later on. Becoming a member this firm can make and individual able to accomplish the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this organization eyesight and also vison arrives accurate; Jack Henry is actually open up with brand-new position because begin as November 2017. Everyone who is considering about staffing this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one that may load the standards, you can test your just read further info about Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) Job Opening below.
Jack Henry Jobs 2017Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) Job Opening in United States
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Product Manager to join our Money Center team within our Payments Solutions organization. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the product roadmap, enhancements, modifications, and management activities surrounding the Money Center product. As the Sr. Technical Product Manager, you will be expected to participate in the overall strategy of Money Center by focusing on revenue and business development.
About Our Team
JHA Money Center provides business–to–vendor payment solutions, including ACH processing and automatic file processing, which can be easily integrated into existing systems. Drawing upon our extensive knowledge and experience in the payments and financial services industries, JHA Money Center experts offer outstanding end–to–end customer support.
- 6 years of experience as a Product ManagerExperience working with complex financial services/payment services organizations with respect to Money Transmitter products, the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC.
- Bachelor’s degreeUnderstanding of appropriate Money Services Business regulatory requirements, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, anti-money laundering compliance policies and proceduresEffective communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Prior experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with oversight of technical projects.Comfort working and solution designing with engineering and operations teams.Ability to develop credible business cases.
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Generates and solicits product ideas that are focused on driving sales, acquiring new customers, retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers, and delivering impactful ROI.
- Manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product concept and definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) and enhancements move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet business and regulatory requirements.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
As one of the leading company in United State, Jack Henry opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Jack Henry also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You interested to submit Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) United States November 2017 Jack Henry Jack Henry, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Senior Product Manager (Money Transmitter) United States November 2017 Jack Henry above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.