Royal American Management, Inc. Hiring 2018 - Royal American Management, Inc. assign an opportunity to fill Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach that will be placed in Panama City Beach. You will receive much better probability in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon. Joining this firm can make people capable of attain your objective simpler in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
To help to this business eye-sight and also vison arrives accurate; Royal American Management, Inc. is usually open up for fresh placement because start from February 2018. All people who is interested about filling up this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you are one that may fill up the standards, you can try to see further info about Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach Job Opening below.
Royal American Management, Inc. Jobs 2018Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach Job Openings in Panama City Beach
Royal American Management, a national property management company has an immediate opening for a full-time Assistant Community Manager at an apartment community in Panama City Beach, FL . Previous property management experience required. Responsible for assisting the community manager with the daily operations of the property. Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. Strong Microsoft Office skills a plus. Experience in HUD, Tax Credit and OneSite preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Company paid health benefits, life insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Ancillary products offered
- Health Savings Account and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Nine (9) paid holidays and three (3) weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Tuition reimbursement programs and annual scholarship program
Submit resume via email. EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Under direct supervision of the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager acts as the administrative assistant for the property and is responsible for understanding all company policies and procedures and assisting the Community Manager in implementing such on the property.
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for effectively computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete while assisting with leasing, marketing, and resident relations for the community. Incumbent is expected to have excellent attendance and communication skills, possess the ability to build lasting business relationships, and exhibit professionalism.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description does not list all duties that will be required of this position. You will be required to perform other duties, as requested by your supervisor.
- Creates positive, welcoming, supportive environment for residents, visitors, and community associates
- Assists Community Manager in attracting, screening, and selecting prospective residents in accordance with federal, state, governing program laws and regulations utilizing the set Resident Selection Criteria
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of market conditions affecting leasing and operations
- Assists Community Manager in developing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns for apartment leasing.
- Assists with development and implementation of resident services programming
- Maintains sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts
- Delivers rent deposits to bank and submits relevant documentation
- Assists in overseeing the security deposit administration including inspecting units to determine resident's balance or refund, preparing disposition letters, and processing security deposit returns
- Maintains familiarity with all procedures and requirements for accounts payable
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating budget, and works with the Community Manager to maintain budgetary guidelines
- Assists in monitoring landlord-tenant relations and mediates disputes when necessary
- Utilizes maintenance software program to enter in and track service request, and regularly reviews maintenance reports
- Inspects apartments for move in condition and turn over status
- Inspect property grounds, office, community room(s) and all other amenities to ensure they are clean and maintained
- Ensure all contractors/vendors have approval from Vendor Compliance prior to performing any work on the property, once approved monitor the activities being performed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Ability to perform all functions of a Leasing Consultant
- Work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Travel for the purpose of conducting property business
- Work under multiple time constraints
- Computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in One Site preferred
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of one year property management experience preferred
- Experience in affordable housing, Tax Credit, HUD and/or Rural Development preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to access all areas of the property's grounds and structures, including multilevel structures, with or without the aid of an elevator.
- Work with a computer for a minimum of 7 hours daily either standing or sitting
- Effectively communicate with applicants, residents, vendors and supervisors in e-mail, by phone, or in person regarding day to day operations of the property
- Able to step in as acting Community Manager if the need arises
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Panama City Beach, FL
- High school or equivalent
- Property Management: 1 year
- OneSite: 1 year
- HUD/Tax Credit: 1 year
As one of the leading company in United State, Royal American Management, Inc. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Royal American Management, Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to registrate Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach Panama City Beach February 2018 Royal American Management, Inc. Royal American Management, Inc., immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Assistant Community Manager - Panama City Beach Panama City Beach February 2018 Royal American Management, Inc. above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Panama City Beach region from any other company.
Our front desk and host position ensures Guests' initial impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming....
You take incoming Guest calls as a backup when the SEM and/or SEC are busy, taking down important information and referring the Guest’s needs to the SEM or SEC....
Now hiring at 9807 Front Beach Rd, Panama City...
Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun....
Smiles and greets Guests upon entering. Our Winner’s Circle position ensures Guests' initial impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming....