University of Florida Hiring 2018 - University of Florida is seeking the best people to apply Customer Service Representative that will be placed in Gainesville. You will receive far better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Joining this firm can make anyone able to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce the company eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; University of Florida can be start regarding brand-new position as begin as January 2018. All people who is considering answering this specific vacant, please participate in this Customer Service Representative recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that may load the standards, you can test your just read further info about Customer Service Representative Job Opening below.
University of Florida Recruitment 2018Customer Service Representative Job Opening in Gainesville
- Responsible for support to all families and members of the Pediatric Integrated Care System (ICS/Ped-I-Care), a managed care health plan for federal Title XXI and Title XIX (Medicaid) clients—children with special and complex health care needs and their siblings. Responsible for ensuring that all Member Services telephone calls are responded to in an efficient and supportive manner. Maintains a high level of customer service and ensures that all calls are logged in members’ files as well as in complaint database. Distinguishes between questions and complaints for purposes of classification, reporting, and follow-up. Prepares follow up letters to members and providers. Receives/screens incoming calls from network providers, department staff, and all other outside calls, directs to an appropriate area within program, and provides information about program to those interested.
- Responsible for primary care physician (PCP) assignments to new members or to members who have requested a PCP change. Involves timely response to the new member assignment lists; accessing the CMS database or contacting the patient’s nurse care coordinator (NCC) to determine if a PCP has already been chosen by the family, and if so, entering the data into the MED3000 database; contacting members who have not chosen an in-network PCP and ensuring members are informed of choices. If members cannot be contacted, the member is assigned to a PCP and the family is notified. Works with nurse care coordinators to ensure members are assigned to PCPs appropriately. Ensures, through the MED3000 database, that new member ID cards are sent to members reflecting their PCP change.
- Handles complex inquiries by either taking action directly or referring to another staff person, such as the member services coordinator. Ensures that any concern, complaint, or request is followed up in a timely and appropriate manner, documented adequately, and brought to a prompt and satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures that new member packets are compiled with all required information. Responsible for the redistribution and documentation of returned member materials. Assists in maintaining adequate numbers of on hand member handbooks, membership cards, provider directories, and other member materials. Responsible for the redistribution and documentation of returned member materials.
- Responsible for contributing data for quarterly and annual reports to Department of Health/CMS and AHCA on all member services activities and outcomes. Performs any and all other duties that may be assigned. Performs all of the above in professional and collaborative manner. Understands and satisfies customer needs; customers include patients and their families, guests, medical staff, and coworkers. Responds positively to change, shows willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work. Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure problem resolution.
$15.00 - $18.00 hourly, commensurate within this range based on experience and education.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Responds to positively to change.
- Shows willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work.
- Experience in customer service, healthcare, or service industry.
- Working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to establish a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure problem resolution.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position.
Normal work hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Occasional overtime may be required based on program/member needs. Office requires coverage from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM; may be necessary to begin work after 08:00 AM, occasionally.
To be considered for this position, please upload an up-to-date resume, letter of interest, and 3 professional references.
If you are a Florida Resident claiming veteran's preference, please upload a copy of your DD-214 for consideration.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:
As one of the leading company in United State, University of Florida opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. University of Florida also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You fascinated to submit Customer Service Representative Gainesville January 2018 University of Florida University of Florida, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Customer Service Representative Gainesville January 2018 University of Florida above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gainesville region from any other company.
Associate’s Degree in science or technical field (Bachelor’s degree preferred). Perform laboratory equipment preventative maintenance, calibrations, and...
(If initially hired with an out-of-state license the Florida resident must obtain a valid Florida State driver’s license within 30-days of hire....
This position requires a valid Class B driver's license with an acceptable driving record in accordance with the Department's Driver's Record Requirements...
Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions and auditing cash receipts daily....
Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records. Valid Class "A" License(CDL). Maintains truck operating efficiency....