CurranHOME Jobs 2018 - CurranHOME give away a chance to apply Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time that will be placed in United States. You will definetly get much better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Joining this firm can make and individual able to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce the organization eyesight and also vison arrives correct; CurranHOME is actually open up with brand-new position seeing that begin as January 2018. All people who is considering filling this particular nonincome producing, make sure you take part in this kind of Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many participants to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can look at you just read further information about Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time Job Opening below.
CurranHOME Recruitment 2018Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time Job Opening in United States
Curran is an online high-end, home-furnishing company that is family-owned and operated. We specialize in European and domestic indoor and outdoor home furnishings and flooring.
Please take time to familiarize yourself with our websites: www.curranhome.com, www.curranfloor.com and www.currancar.com. Having been in business for 25 years, Curran is well established and financially solid. We are located in a beautiful downtown office with incredible views of the Sound and easy walking distance to Pike Place Market.
We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy part-time employee with an 80% focus on bookkeeping and 20% focus on finance and miscellaneous tasks, based on priorities in a given week. This person will work from our downtown office two to three days a week, ideally Tuesdays and Thursdays and another day, as needed. Hours are flexible and negotiable. It is our goal to find a person that is looking to become part of the Curran team for the long term.
Please send us your résumé, a cover letter and two to three current references that include a name and their preferred contact information.
Responsibilities and Duties
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll duties
- Maintains general ledger and chart of accounts (i.e. ensure transactions are posted correctly)
- Pays bills and processes credit cards
- Tracks inventory on few Curran exclusive products
- Administers state and city taxes
- Manages merchant accounts
- Completes bank statement reconciliation
- Produces financials and supporting documentation for CPA to prepare federal annual income tax returns
- Prepares required reports in a timely and accurate manner
- General office duties—filing, copying, expense reports, etc.
- Manages HR Files for new and current employees
- This position will also provide administrative support to the owners
- Financial duties include cash flow, inventory and bonus management, forecasting, maintaining budget versus actual spreadsheet and supporting sales and marketing with financial analyses
Qualifications and Skills
- Accounting degree and CPA licensed preferred with minimum two years experience or extensive accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Two plus years QuickBooks experience (currently using: QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 2017)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with an open mind and positive attitude
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Very detail-oriented but also enjoys understanding the bigger picture
- General business knowledge
medical upon discussion, no retirement savings plan
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Seattle, WA
- High school
- QuickBooks: 2 years
- Bookkeeping: 2 years
- Finance: 1 year
- Accounting: 2 years
As one of the leading company in United State, CurranHOME offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. CurranHOME also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to apply Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time United States January 2018 CurranHOME CurranHOME, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Bookkeeping/ Accounting/ Finance Specialist—Part Time United States January 2018 CurranHOME above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.