Amazon HVH Hiring 2018 - Amazon HVH give away an opportunity to apply Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate that will be placed in United States. You will receive much better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member this business can make and individual competent to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make the business eyesight and also vison arrives correct; Amazon HVH is actually open up for fresh placement as originate from January 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic filling this vacanct, make sure you take part in this kind of Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this job recruitment treatment, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one that might fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further information about Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate Job Opening below.
Amazon HVH Jobs 2018Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate Job Openings in United States
This is our work from home Customer Service Associate position that offers support to SDS Drivers. We are offering Full Time hours only.
The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers. Our customers contact us primarily by phone & chat and we hope you can help us deliver customer obsessed results!
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $10.00 per hour. The role includes paid training, bonus opportunity, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
Our Virtual Contact Center is open from 3AM – Midnight Pacific Time. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times mandatory overtime, based on business needs. Associates may work up to, but no more than 60 hours a week.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
• Must read, write, and speak fluent Japanese
• Must speak fluent English and have basic reading/writing proficiency
• Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
• Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
• 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
• Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
• Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
• Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone. This includes participating in a shift bid every three weeks.
• Customer Focus
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
What Amazon will provide you:
• Company owned laptop
• Within 5 days prior to your start date, you will receive two Gemalto tokens. (These are how you will log in to our Amazon Systems.)
• You will be provided with a USB headset to connect to our internal Amazon soft phone system to handle all customer related contacts. The soft phone system will be set up on your computer, after your first week of training.
• Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
What is required of you:
• High-speed internet access required. The download speed should be at least 10mbps (10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload) from a reliable internet provider
• It is recommended that you contact your service provider to ensure that your internet download speeds meet this requirement.
• You must be connected to a secure network. A secure network is one that you must enter a password in order to join and not an open internet source such as your neighbor’s house, public internet, etc. You are not allowed to access our programs over satellite or wireless internet providers.
• Optional: An external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse may be used but are not required or provided.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
As one of the leading company in United State, Amazon HVH opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Amazon HVH also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate United States January 2018 Amazon HVH Amazon HVH, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Japanese-Fluent Work From Home Customer Service Associate United States January 2018 Amazon HVH above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.