U.S. Bank Recruitment 2018 - U.S. Bank is looking for applicant to apply Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst that will be placed in Charlotte. You will definetly get much better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Joining this firm can make anyone capable of attain your aim simpler in supplementary to aid your current dream be realized.
To help make this organization perpective and also vision comes correct; U.S. Bank will be wide open pertaining to brand-new position as start from February 2018. All people who is enthusiastic about filling up this specific vacant, you need to participate in this Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for all contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you are one that might fill up the standards, you can look at you just read more information about Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Job Opening below.
U.S. Bank Recruitment 2018Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Job Openings in Charlotte
Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst-170027794
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This position will support the U.S. Bancorp’s Company’s Fair and Responsible Banking Policy (“Policy”) and corresponding fair lending and responsible banking programs (“Programs”) and be responsible for supporting the design, development and maintenance of statistical models, statistical analysis, and incorporating business policies, procedures, and systems knowledge in order to ensure robust and comprehensive analytics. He/she will collaborate with the Fair and Responsible Banking groups and fair and responsible banking stakeholders of various levels within the organization, including Corporate Compliance, Legal, and Business Line personnel, to help ensure the effective performance of the Policy and related programs. The successful candidate would be expected to communicate results concisely to a broad audience, including senior management.
- Design, develop, test, monitor and support a variety of statistical methodologies using SAS programming.
- Interpret analysis results and communicate results concisely to various levels of management within the organization.
- Perform robust statistical modeling, data mining and data analysis across a variety of lending products.
- Creates analytical reports summarizing fair and responsible banking risk and presents results for review by internal and certain external (regulatory staff) customers.
- Participate in the establishment of annual Analysis Planning schedules.
- Maintain appropriate levels of technical writing documentation to support each analysis program; ensuring quantitative methodology to asses fair lending risk is consistent with regulatory and industry expectations.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable professional certifications
Preferred Skills/Experience - Master’s degree in a quantitative field of study.
- At least 7 years of related quantitative experience, preferably in financial services using large and complex datasets, with SAS certified or extensive data analytics experience.
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a rapid-paced, team-oriented environment
- Project management skills
- Drive to meet continually new challenges
- Understanding of business objectives and key fair and responsible banking risk drivers across the product lifecycle
- SAS and analytics skills
- Experience in performing and leading complex consumer compliance statistical analysis and monitoring functions or certified audit professional with advanced fair lending analytical experience.
- Ability and experience in executing fair and responsible banking analyses.
- Ability and experience in analyzing HMDA data for internal and external interpretation about lending practices.
- Advanced knowledge of fair and responsible banking laws and regulations, including HMDA, Fair Lending Laws, UDAAP, and consumer protection laws, as well as related regulatory examination standards, applicable regulatory guidance, and litigation and enforcement actions.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies and procedures, and the ability to review and revise policies and procedures to demonstrate effectuate compliance.
- Ability to influence business line management to proactively mitigate Fair Lending and consumer risk and manage multiple complex projects and deadlines simultaneously, working with auditors and examiners, and reporting issues and trends to management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to generate effective presentations and management reporting and communicate concisely with end users and management.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Job Compliance / Quality Control
Primary Location North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40
As one of the leading company in United State, U.S. Bank opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. U.S. Bank also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms interested to submit Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Charlotte February 2018 U.S. Bank U.S. Bank, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Charlotte February 2018 U.S. Bank above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Charlotte region from any other company.
You will develop long lasting relationships with our current residents and provide them with exceptional customer service....
Run Credit Card Payments. Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company...
Valid Driver's License. Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; New hire orientation, customer service network, safety, bagger technical...
Develop and build knowledge across the project including scope definition, business case development, requirements gathering, functional and technical design,...
The Summer Programs Assistant provides support for the day-to-day and long term operations of summer enrichment camps....