DTE Energy Recruitment 2018 - DTE Energy present an opportunity to fill Scheduler that will be placed in Detroit. You will definetly get much better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living sometime soon. Becoming a member this enterprise can make people capable of accomplish your goal simpler in supplementary to suppports your current dream be realized.
To help make this organization eyesight and also vision comes accurate; DTE Energy is usually open pertaining to brand-new position as begin from January 2018. Everyone who is considering about filling up this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Scheduler recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one that can certainly load the standards, you can try to see more info about Scheduler Job Opening below.
DTE Energy Recruitment 2018Scheduler Job Openings in Detroit
The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are the largest electric and gas utility in Michigan with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America. We are a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with businesses in 26 different states.
DTE Energy’s utility and non-utility businesses are poised for significant growth. We look forward to working with highly motivated and team-oriented individuals to energize our efforts of growing economically and environmentally.
We care for our employees and prioritize their health and safety first. Recently, DTE Energy has been recognized as an outstanding place to work and has received the following accolades:
· Gallup Great Workplace Award for 3 consecutive Years! (2013, 2014 and 2015)
· Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work For
· J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Award
· Professional Women’s Magazine/Black EOE Journal “Best of the Best”
· Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT
· Best Employers for a Healthy Lifestyle Gold Award
· Detroit Free Press Green Leaders Award
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Responsible for the development of computerized critical path schedules for day-to-day operating and maintenance activities in a maintenance environment, which includes downtown, service centers, power plant and nuclear locations. Pre-pares and analyzes daily work schedules to optimize equipment availability and manpower usage; recommends appropriate modifications. Publishes daily work schedules and monitors progress. Documents schedule problems, maintains statistics and performs trend analyses. May work in any of several areas (Nuclear Generation, Fossil Generation, Electrical Distribution Operations, etc.) and be required to pass security screening & drug testing (required for access to certain areas).
- Performs assignments requiring an extensive knowledge of computer based planning/scheduling, and related performance analysis.
- Develops and maintains schedules, resource requirements and applicable management tools necessary in preparation for daily scheduling; may include cost estimates and milestone dates. Takes action necessary to assist in implementing plans.
- Obtains progress, trend, and scope information from the appropriate organizations and operations leaders, and analyzes for major deviations.
- Evaluates scheduling-related data; determines problem causes, documents in CMWS or other problem tracking database and recommendations solutions.
-Prepares various management- and/or resource-level reports and schedule analyses.
- Utilizes creativity and initiative to develop, perform, and implement special assignments.
- May make recommendations to organizations regarding preferred planning and scheduling, cost/engineering techniques, methods and metrics.
- May initiate meetings with union and non-union staff, vendors and contractors to develop job scopes for work being requested and obtain information pertinent to scheduling work. Responsible for holding AAR related to scheduling issues and roll-outs.
- Communicates information (or facilitates communications) pertinent to the scheduling of operating and maintenance activities across organizational units.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations to support scheduling and planning of workQualifications
(Competencies may vary, depending on the discipline or organization)
This is a dual-track base requirement job; education & experience requirements can be satisfied through one of the following options:
- Required: High School or GED, & 5-plus years of business unit (nuclear, fossil general, electric substations/distribution operations, gas, etc.) related experience, including planning and scheduling; OR
Associate degree in engineering, business, accounting, Math related majors & 2 plus years of related experience, including planning and scheduling; OR Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, accounting, Math or related and
1 year of related experience, including planning and scheduling
- Preferred: Experience with computerized scheduling tools; Akwire, Primavera, MS Project, Maximo Scheduler
- Preferred: Knowledge of blueprints, drawings and schematics, construction, electrical equipment, measuring devices, rigging and lifting equipment.
- Preferred: Proficiency in applicable software (Microsoft Office, Maximo, scheduling & planning, etc.) sufficient to apply them with limited instruction or guidance; this level of proficiency typically attainable through 4 plus year(s) of substantive experience with the applications.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills; communicates clearly, with credibility and confidence.
- Intermediate analytical and project management skills.
- Familiarity and usage of basic CI tools such as CMWS and A3 problem solving
- Ability to work in a ‘team’ and/or ‘matrixed’ structure, supporting multiple clients.
- Competent in "multi-tasking", i.e. the ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks, issues or projects that may include high- visibility initiatives and require innovation, teamwork & planning.
- Copes with multiple demands from superiors & peers in a positive and even-handed fashion; displays a calm demeanor under pressure.
- Thorough orientation in ‘customer satisfaction-driven’ business units, and the ability to plan, organize, and operate with a ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’ focus.
- Well-developed organization and planning skills.
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize varying combinations of the competencies cited in this description, depending on the organization & role to which they’re assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the right of any supervisory or management representative to assign, direct & control the work of employees under his supervisionJob Function Fleet & Facility Services Primary Location Michigan-Southeast Michigan-Detroit Downtown HQ: WCB (Walker Cisler Building) One Energy Plaza Detroit 48226 Job Type
As one of the leading company in United State, DTE Energy opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. DTE Energy also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Scheduler Detroit January 2018 DTE Energy DTE Energy, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Scheduler Detroit January 2018 DTE Energy above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Detroit region from any other company.
Drive the Data Strategy and align it with continuously changing business landscape Work on all the data types across the enterprise including Customer, Dealer,...
Performs Helping Hands assistance to patients by answering call lights and responding to simple patient requests (i.e....
Must meet all requirements to obtain a security officers license (applicable in only those jurisdictions that require such a license)....
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own....
Required license or certification:. Answering their questions and providing product information. Product Knowledge, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail,...