Consonus Healthcare Careers 2018 - Consonus Healthcare present an opportunity to apply Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) that will be placed in United States. You will receive much better probability along with less dangerous are living later on. Becoming a member this company can make and individual capable of accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this corporation eye-sight and mission happens legitimate; Consonus Healthcare can be open up for fresh placement as originate from February 2018. Everyone who is considering answering this particular vacant, please participate in this Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which might load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more info about Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) Job Opening below.
Consonus Healthcare Jobs 2018Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) Job Openings in United States
Reports to: Regional Vice President of Operations
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Area Director is accountable for the strategic planning, implementation and direction of rehabilitation services in all facilities with an assigned customer. The specific area of accountability is the development and fiscal integrity of rehabilitation services through sound management of human resources and ensuring the quality of clinical programming to accomplish optimal patient outcomes in order to meet or exceed the goals of Consonus and the customer.
- Fiscal responsibilities: Accountable for all aspects of fiscal management and outcomes for the designated rehabilitation departments resulting in attainment of business goals for the organization.
- Human resource management: Accountable for ensuring compliance of all aspects of personnel management at the facility and regional levels. Successful outcomes of personnel management are the attainment of organizational goals related to human resources and the presence of a highly competent, efficient and stable work force delivering quality rehabilitation services.
- Clinical program development: Direct the growth, development and maintenance of the rehabilitation clinical programs in order to meet the needs of the client population and the business goals of the organization, utilizing your clinical support team.
- Communication: Must be able to build a strong relationship with the assigned customer and the ability to drive results. Must display excellent interpersonal communication, initiative, creative planning and problem solving skills.
- Can cooperate and function as part of a team, as well as be an effective team leader. Must have strong organization skills. Can accept change as beneficial to the organization and be an effective change agent for the organization.
- The Area Director should be a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Speech Language Pathologist and have exceptional management and leadership skills.
- The qualified candidate will have an appropriate degree and/or masters from an accredited educational institute.
- Five plus years as a therapist and a minimum of two years experience as a Rehab Director is preferred.
- All candidates must have experience in the long term care industry, have a thorough understanding of the impact of healthcare reform and have knowledge in the PPS, RUGS and ACO’s.
- Multi-site management is REQUIRED.
- Preferred candidates will have experience managing eight or more facilities and twenty four to thirty therapists, or managing a skilled nursing facility.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- This position is based in the Midwest serving Iowa and Illinois. Excellent pay and benefits, including salary, bonus plan, medical and dental insurance, vacation time and 401K match. Travel 50% of the time, primarily within Iowa and Illinois.
As one of the leading company in United State, Consonus Healthcare offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Consonus Healthcare also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If Mr interested to submit Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) United States February 2018 Consonus Healthcare Consonus Healthcare, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Area Director - Midwest Region (must be a licensed PT/PTA/OT/COTA/SLP) United States February 2018 Consonus Healthcare above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.